Skip to main content
- Provides real-time web-based tracking and monetisation of social value performance to be compared against core objectives.
- Provides values attributed to Businesses, individuals, communities, and government as recommended by best-practice guidance on accounting for the full social value created by policy interventions.
- Accounts for both positive and negative impacts to provide a realistic picture of social value.
- Valuations are geographically sensitive.
- Adjusts benefit values to account for what would have happened anyway based on best practice implementation of the Homes and Communities Agency’s additionality guidance.
- Wider reporting and data analysis functionality.